top of page

Praktijk Groei groep

Openbaar·4 leden

Talenti Where To Buy =LINK=

O.M.G. Total impulse buy. LOL.It was on a whim that I walked to Whole Foods at Columbus Circle, internally debating on the way whether to buy dinner and dessert. I decided against it after pacing around the hot bar for at least 10 minutes. I made a decision to walk and see the ice cream section, and lo and behold, I saw a flurry of yellow tags and could not believe my eyes.$3.99 SALE for Talenti gelato?! Definitely yes!! It was such a shock to see, especially after last week's grocery shopping fail at Pioneer Supermarket, where all but two lonely pints were taken. (and on a $3.99 sale).Talenti flavors I bought were: ?Belgian Chocolate?Caramel Cookie Crunch?Fudge Brownie?Simply Strawberry

talenti where to buy

Of all the delicious frozen dessert brands out there, Talenti has always been one of our favorites. It offers at least 45 fabulous flavors, including gelato, gelato layers, gelato pairings, and sorbetto. The brand was founded in the 1990s by Josh Hochschuler, who fell in love with all things gelato when living and working in Argentina. These days, Talenti caters to gelato and sorbetto lovers everywhere, including those with organic, egg-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free dietary preferences. Talenti products are made with high-quality ingredients from around the globe, using inspired recipes and a unique slow-cooking process to maximize flavor potential.

One of Talenti's best-selling flavors, Caramel Cookie Crunch combines sweet cream gelato with crunchy chocolate cookie bits and dulce de leche, a "one-of-a-kind" smooth caramel sauce based on a traditional family recipe of an Argentinian friend of Josh Hochschuler, brand founder. Of related interest: Caramel and dulce de leche are not the same (per Southern Living). Caramel is made from sugar and water, whereas dulce de leche is made from milk and sugar. If you want to try making your own dulce de leche, we've got an easy recipe for you: Simply simmer an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk in water for 2 to 3 hours, cool, open the can, and enjoy. 041b061a72

• Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...

bottom of page